Sunday, August 27, 2006

Post It Note


I realize that this is my first post in several weeks but I have been very busy researching and experimenting different ways to enhance and compliment this blog.

This blog itself was started on a whim. I wasn't sure what direction it was going to take once I started it and I am still not sure where it is going. The reason I started it was for a way to promote my artwork and designs while also injecting some humour and also some of my other interests all the while hoping to keep you entertained and interested as well. It is a constant balance of content vs. promotion. Still being quite green at this blogging stuff, Caza Creations is an ever-evolving experiment with an identity crisis but with potential in the future I think to move forward and find its true purpose on the world wide web.

In the meantime, thanks to all of you who have been visiting and please start checking in again as I do have some stuff to post and update everybody about. Thanks again for your patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment