Wednesday, August 15, 2007

New Store @ Printfection

I have recently created a new store for my line of designs at Printfection.com/cazacreations
All of these designs so far are also available at my Cafepress and Zazzle shops although you will find some different style shirts and several different colours from which to choose.

Two items that Printfection does offer that the other sites do not are the cork bottomed coaster and the glass cutting board.

I am still in the construction phase of the store, so those of you who have been to my other stores might notice that I don't have as many designs in this one. Rest assured that I will eventually be adding more and more designs as my schedule allows. If in the meantime you don't see the design you want at my Printfection shop, just drop me a line and I will see if I can accommodate you.

No comments:

Post a Comment