Wednesday, July 09, 2008

The Rookie's Score

Here are some more submissions for the Hockey Night In Canada contest. The first one is probably the best one I've heard so far but I would still like to hear something that just knocks my socks off. Needless to say, that hasn't happened yet.

Now to be fair, there are literally thousands of submissions and I have only had time to listen to maybe two or three dozen. So maybe there are some that are amazing but I just haven't had the good fortune to click on them. That is why, if any of you readers out there know of a great entry in this contest that you have heard yourself, you need to leave a comment and point me in the right direction.

Judging by some of the entries I have heard, you'd think the prize was $100, not $100,000. Where are all of the talented composers who could use a cool one hundred thou?

The Rookie's Score by Shawn Cavallo


Power Night by Jesse Burke


Hockey Shine In Canada by Albert Lariviere

No comments:

Post a Comment