Friday, July 17, 2009

Updated: T-Shirt Monster Lens


I've been doing a lot of house cleaning over at my T-Shirt Monster lens. I had a look at it recently and decided it needed some major renovations and updates. It even has a spiffy new, green colour scheme!

The spruced up lens focuses more on my gallery instead of T-Shirt Monster in general. You still get the general idea of how the website works but using more examples of my work to illustrate it.

I've tidied it up some but I still want to work on it more and get a better flow to it.

I added an Affiliate Add space which is currently featuring Life Is Crap. I might consider other galleries in the future but for now, that Crap is good enough. If you have a gallery, let me know what you think.

If you do end up taking a look at the lens, feel free to rate it, twitter it or just leave a comment. I love reading comments from visitors!

No comments:

Post a Comment