Saturday, September 02, 2006

Zazzle Grand Re-Opening



I have done a makeover on my Zazzle shop. See my gallery at Zazzle . A bright new colour scheme, logo and layout are among the changes you will see. The logo background is an escher-inspired bitmap with a concrete texture. Also, the site is much improved and easier to navigate.

Among the new features that are available are: 1.Promote Me, 2.Send to a Friend and 3.Contact Me options. If you have a website or blog of your own and would like to showcase my work then click on the first option. If you think you know somebody specific who would enjoy my work, then click the 2nd option. If you have an idea or suggestion for me and would like to get in touch, click on the 3rd option. You may also view my fan club and the fan clubs I have joined. Click on Favorites and you will see some of my favorite designs from other artists.

The Comment Wall allows you to leave a comment, suggestion, critique, opinion or anything else you'd like. Feel free to be the first! Let me know what you think of the new layout, the colour scheme, my designs, what you would like to see, etc.

In association with Zazzle.com
Make Money Promoting My Shop!
Become an associate of my shop and you can earn money by promoting my products. As an Associate, each time a visitor you refer a sale to Zazzle.com from your site or offline marketing, you earn a 7% referral fee on that sale. If a customer you refer purchases Zazzle products that you've contributed, then you earn an additional 10% royalty,— a total of 17% on each sale! It's free and it's easy and costs you absolutely nothing! That's right. It's not to good to be true. All you have to do is create a free Zazzle Associate's Account. Once you have done that, you are ready to insert royalty generating links (like this: "http://www.zazzle.com/azac69*" ) anywhere you can. If you have a website or blog you can insert the links there. If you don't have either of those, fear not, for you can insert them into your e-mail signatures or even as an e-mail promotion. Remember, you have to create an Associate's account before you insert the link, otherwise you will not earn any royalties. So what are you waiting for, let my products earn you cash today! For more info click here.

See my gallery at Zazzle




Disney, Family Guy and Coke
If you would also like to shop for other products, consider these famous brand names and icons:
Disney Ink Shop
Family Guy
Coke Music
Robots

Harvey Shop
Build-A-Bear
Neopets
Zodiac Girlz
Remember, these products are customizable to your liking.

No comments:

Post a Comment