Saturday, October 21, 2006

I Ain't Afraid Of No Ghosts!

This Halloween, if you find something strange in your neighbourhood, who you gonna call? If there's something weird and it don't look good, who you gonna call?

Ghostbusters!



It has to be almost twenty years since I have seen this video. What a blast from the past! Watch for the numerous cameo appearances by some big stars of the time.Check out Bill Murray's breakdancing moves at the end too. Why can't videos today be more like this?

Sung by Ray Parker Jr., Ghostbusters was a #1 hit on both the Pop and R&B charts in 1984. Ray Parker Who? A lot of you have probably never heard of him. I have to admit that the only song of his that I am familiar with is Ghostbusters . So I wondered to myself, whatever happened to Ray Parker Jr. Where is he now? Well, he's right here.

No comments:

Post a Comment