Friday, August 10, 2007

The New Oscar Spot Shop!

Good news for fans of The Oscar Spot. Our Zazzle gallery has recently gone through a makeover and plenty of new items have been added.

The most noticeable change is the shop's header. Gone is the old background of the Oscar banner. In its place is a fresher looking banner design that compliments the shop's colour scheme. To the very right, I have added a glowing neon "SHOP" sign and underneath, "come in, we're open". It adds a nice little touch I think with a warm invitation to come in and browse for a while. Finally I added the main site's web address in a nice simple orange font that is still distinguished looking.

I also changed some of the font colours for the headlines and titles. Most other changes will be to subtle for you to notice. One of the cool new features that Zazzle has added is how you can magnify any area of a design that you are viewing by simply placing your mouse cursor over the area. Give it a try, it is a neat toy and fun to play with.

I mentioned that I have added several more items. One of them is a mug that I designed where you can actually insert your own name (initials, nickname etc.) simply by clicking where it says Name and typing in your own. It is that simple. If you don't believe me, give it a try.

In association with Zazzle.com

No comments:

Post a Comment