Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Summer Lovin'


T-Shirt Monster's monthly contest theme for this month is Summer Lovin' (a little late in the season if you ask me) and the deadline is Aug. 31. I have come up with a few modest entries, nothing too fancy, just something I thought I would have a little fun with. You can check them out at these links.



You might have to wait 10 seconds or so for the design itself to appear on the t-shirt as T-Shirt Monster's system is a little slow at uploading the images. I hope they remedy this issue soon as not everyone is willing to wait that seemingly little amount of time in this fast-paced wide web world.

The winner shall receive $500 in cash and prizes ($250 in cash and a $250 gift certificate to T-Shirt Monster). Good luck to all who enter and if you are bored and looking for something to do, pop in to my gallery by clicking on the above links and maybe vote for one of my designs. Just a happy thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment