Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Personalized Football and Soccer Cards

Previously, I have posted about the customizable baseball cards I and a few other designers have made available for sale. These cards allow you to upload an image of your child (or yourself) and type in your name and various statistics and info into the appropriate text fields. The whole process only takes a couple of minutes and then you are ready to order. It's a pretty cool way to make your child's day. Imagine the fun they can have trading cards with other friends who have done the same thing!

Eventually, my plan is to branch out into some of the other sports and create custom cards for those. I have not gotten around to that yet but someone who did is the designer beezkneez's . Have a look at the football and soccer cards that BK has designed. Like the baseball cards, they are customizable so that you can add all your own personal info along with your own photo.





I think we have all the sports using cleats, covered. Next stop, hockey and basketball!

Incidentally, if you would like a poster of the sport card design of your choice, simply get in contact with any of the designers and ask. It never hurts to ask. Have a look at the poster I created when a customer asked me if I would make one. Did I make it, you ask? You're looking at it aren't you? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment