Sunday, October 05, 2008

Halloween T-Shirt Contest

T-Shirt Monster's monthly themed t-shirt design contest for October is Halloween. I think we pretty much all saw that one coming. However, I am not complaining as I love Halloween and anything related to it. So when the theme was announced, I decided to go back in my archives and update a design I did a couple years ago for one of my other POD shops.

I call it, "Zombies Ate My Brain...and my Candy Corn". I added that little bit of humor at the end because I can't think of who else would eat candy corn other than zombies. There are some actual living, breathing humans that enjoy the Halloween candy resembling corn but I argue that it is the candy corn that probably turns people into zombies to begin with. At the very least it turns them into sugar zombies.

Anyway, here is my entry for the contest. If you would like to vote for it, just click on the image and you'll see where and how to cast your vote.



I tried to make it reminiscent of those old horror movies of the 50's and 60's with the wacky movie titles. By the way, if you think I'm alone in my feelings for candy corn, have a look at this.

caution: the following video contains coarse language

Lewis Black on Candy Corn


This next video seems to contradict my theory that zombies love candy corn. I guess we'll just have to disagree on that issue. Have a look for yourselves.

Zombies in Plain English


Finally, here is a video of my favourite zombies of all time.

The Zombies-She's Not There

No comments:

Post a Comment